If you’re not yet ready for a comprehensive financial plan, this option is perfect to meet one-on-one with an expert.
In this 90-minute meeting, we’ll discuss 2-3 topics of your choice – some examples are listed below.
After the meeting, you’ll receive a written summary of our discussion along with a list of recommendations.
You’ll have email Q&A support for 2 weeks after the meeting to clarify any issues about the recommendations.
As a bonus, if you subscribe to comprehensive financial planning within 6 months after our quick start session, then the cost of the meeting will be applied towards your initial planning fee!
Budgeting & Debt Management
– How are you spending your money? – How much should you be saving? – Should you invest your savings? – How much should you have for emergencies? – What debt should you pay down first? – How should you prioritize debt, saving, and investing? – Should you buy a house or continue to rent? – Are you interested in starting your own business?
– Are you following a strategic investment plan? – Is your investment strategy aligned with your financial goals? – How much does your current portfolio cost? – Are your investments performing adequately? – Does your portfolio reflect your risk tolerance? – Are there alternative investment options you’d like to investigate?
– What types of insurance are right for you? – Do you have enough coverage for your current risks? – Should you purchase an umbrella policy? – Should you invest in life insurance?
– Are you taking advantage of available tax saving opportunities? – Does a tax deferral strategy make sense for you? – Is your business utilizing tax-saving strategies? – Are there recent tax law changes you’d like to understand better?
– How much should you be saving for college funding? – What other funding options are available? – Is a 529 plan right for your situation?
Employee Benefit Analysis
– Are you making the most of your benefit options? – Should you take advantage of a health savings account? – Could different benefit options help you save more? – Are you making the most of your employee stock options or other compensation besides your salary? – Should you reevaluate your retirement account contributions?
– What are your plans for retirement? – What will your lifestyle be like in retirement? – How much money do you need to retire? – When can you quit working? – Should you consider working part-time during retirement?
– Do you have all the right documents in place? – Do you need both a will and a trust? – Have you documented your most important information in case of emergency? – Are your assets effectively protected from probate courts?